Q. I want to bring my child to open gym/go to open gym myself, what do I need to do?
A. We currently have two different open gyms types, open gym for members and open gym for non-members. Having a membership enables you to come to more open gym times. HOWEVER, there are rules for open gym:
OPEN GYM RULES
- You must have been to one class or attended a safety seminar prior to going to open gym. There are no exceptions. We offer safety classes at the start of most nonmember open gym days, so come to that, or schedule a private lesson with an instructor to get cleared for open gym.
- We strive to create a safe and comfortable environment for young ninjas. In order to ensure the safety of young Ninjas, and other Ninjas in the gym, we require that all children under 13 be actively supervised by a responsible adult in a 2:1 ratio of adults to kids.
- If you are on the floor with your kids, you both need a signed waiver.
- No shoes on the trampolines.
- One person per obstacle.
- Look where you are going.
Q. What are the age limits/restrictions?
A. Students range from 6-100 yrs old. For our younger students we expect them to show discipline and be able to take instruction and follow the rules. If your son or daughter is unable to follow the rules they may be asked to leave.
Q. My child is 5 years old or under, do you have classes for them?
A. Currently we do not, but will have them soon. If they are very eager to get started, we recommend private lessons.
Q. What should I wear to class?
A. Loose fitting clothing. Shoes with good grip and support. Please do not wear basketball shoes as they restrict proper landing form. No Zippers, hoodies, necklaces, bracelets or rings!
Q. Should I bring my own water?
A. We have a drinking fountain, and bottled water for sale, but you are welcome to bring your own water!
Q. Where are you? I can’t see you from the complex.
A. We are located between the BMW motorcycle dealership and CDI. We are just now open, and have yet to get our signage in order, sorry!
Q. Do I need to/have to sign up for classes ahead of time?
A. No, but our classes do have a max capacity. Signing up ahead of time insures that you get into class.
Q. What if I’m interested in bartering for classes with a skill or service that I can provide?
A. You can send an email to the owner, but be aware chances are the answer is no. The email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Q. What is your address?
A.12008 SW Garden Place, Tigard, OR 97223
For any further information feel free to contact us. All contact info is provided on our Contact Us page.