Rules & Regulations
- All participants and their guardians must sign a waiver.
- All participants must perform a warm up, at least 10 minutes in length.
- No running between obstacles.
- Only one person per obstacle/trampoline at a time.
- Participants may not wear rings or jewelry.
- Shoes must be worn at all times except when on the trampolines, silks or tumble track.
- Do not step on orange pads around the trampolines and on sides of tumble track.
- Use of weight area is for persons 14 years and older.
- All Children under 14 must be actively supervised by an adult. We require a 1:2 ratio, one adult per two children.
- Stand between the poles in the rig when waiting to use an obstacle.
- No wrestling or roughhousing.
- One warning will be given for breaking a rule. Breaking a second rule will result in the loss of open gym privileges for the day.
Waivers must be filled out online prior to attending class. If under the age of 18, the waiver must be signed by the parent/legal guardian.