Q. I want to bring my child to open gym/go to open gym myself, what do I need to do?
A. We currently have two different open gyms types, open gym for members and open gym for non-members. Having a membership enables you to come to more open gym times. HOWEVER, there are rules for open gym:
OPEN GYM RULES
- All participants and their guardians must sign a waiver.
- All participants must perform a warm up, at least 10 minutes in length.
- No running between obstacles.
- Only one person per obstacle/trampoline at a time.
- Participants may not wear rings or jewelry.
- Shoes must be worn at all times except when on the trampolines, silks or tumble track.
- Do not step on orange pads around the trampolines and on sides of tumble track.
- Use of weight area is for persons 14 years and older.
- All Children under 14 must be actively supervised by an adult. We require a 1:2 ratio, one adult per two children.
- Stand between the poles in the rig when waiting to use an obstacle.
- No wrestling or roughhousing.
- One warning will be given for breaking a rule. Breaking a second rule will result in the loss of open gym privileges for the day.
Q. What are the age limits/restrictions?
A. Students range from 6-100 yrs old. For our younger students we expect them to show discipline and be able to take instruction and follow the rules. If your son or daughter is unable to follow the rules they may be asked to leave.
Q. My child is 5 years old or under, do you have classes for them?
A. Currently we do not, but will have them soon. If they are very eager to get started, we recommend private lessons.
Q. What should I wear to class?
A. Loose fitting clothing. Shoes with good grip and support. Please do not wear basketball shoes as they restrict proper landing form. No Zippers, hoodies, necklaces, bracelets or rings!
Q. Should I bring my own water?
A. We have a drinking fountain, and bottled water for sale, but you are welcome to bring your own water!
Q. Where are you? I can’t see you from the complex.
A. We are located between the BMW motorcycle dealership and CDI. We are just now open, and have yet to get our signage in order, sorry!
Q. Do I need to/have to sign up for classes ahead of time?
A. No, but our classes do have a max capacity. Signing up ahead of time insures that you get into class.
Q. What if I’m interested in bartering for classes with a skill or service that I can provide?
A. You can send an email to the owner, but be aware chances are the answer is no. The email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Q. What is your address?
A. 12008 SW Garden Place, Tigard, OR 97223
For any further information feel free to contact us. All contact information is provided on our Contact Us page.